- Be at least 17 years of age (when you finish your training and take the FAA practical flight test, (check-ride).
- Be able to read, speak, write, and converse fluently in English.
- Be in possession of a valid and current state drivers’ license.
- Pass the FAA written knowledge test (40 Multiple Choice Questions) as well as the FAA practical test (Check-Ride).
Minimum of 20 hours of flight that must include the following:
- Minimum of 15 hours of dual flight with instructor.
- Minimum of 5 hours of solo flight time.
- Pass the FAA practical test (check-ride).
Learn to fly “When once you have tasted flight in the Light Sport Aircraft, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return”.