Commercial Pilot License:
YOU COME TO US or WE COME TO YOU
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold at least a private pilot certificate.
- Be able to read speak, and understand the English language.
- Obtain at least a current third-class medical certificate.
- Pass the FAA written knowledge test as well as the FAA practical flight test.
- At least 250 hours of flight time as a pilot. This may include not more than 50 hours of flight simulator instruction in an approved FAA simulator.
- The 250 hours total time must include:
*100 hours of powered aircraft 50 hours must be in airplanes.
*100 hours pilot-in-command time 50 hours cross country in airplanes.
3. 20 hours of flight instruction to include:
*10 hours of instrument 5 in a single-engine airplane.
*10 hours in a turbine powered aircraft..
*2 hours of day VFR cross country, straight-line distance of 100nm from departure point.
*2 hours of night VFR cross country, straight-line distance of 100nm from departure point.
*One solo cross-country of 300nm, with three landings, and a straight-line distance of 250nm from departure point.
*5 hours of night Solo VFR conditions with 10 take-offs’ and landings at an airport with an operating control tower.